JOIN THE SOLWAY PSYCHOLOGY TEAM
You are a psychologist or psychotherapist who is ready to step into a private practice role. You love to work with children or adults and have a strong interest in psychodynamic theory.
You’re a people person who is also a critical thinker, and you bring a lot of creativity and enthusiasm to your work.
You are curious about the deep underpinnings of psychopathology — your love for working with patients is complemented by your attention to detail in the clinical experience.
But you don’t want to be part of a practice that looks at patients as numbers: you cherish quality of work and meaningful results.
You want to be part of a team that feels like a community, with deep support and a sense of shared responsibility for patients.
We are: A small family-focused private practice in Ravenswood serving our community through psychotherapy and psychiatry.
We provide mental health services to children, adolescents, adults, and families, and have built a community within our practice that focuses on connection, support, and relationships. We work together as a team to provide comprehensive services to all of our patients.
We take great pride and care deeply about the patient experience, while holding healthy boundaries within the practice.
Support for Clinicians:
- Intake coordination and a regular stream of referrals.
- You’ll receive consistent, individual weekly supervision from a senior psychologist.
- Group case consultation with the entire clinical team, creating an environment of learning and rapid growth in your skillset.
- We also care deeply about work-life balance and we value the health and wellbeing of our team — so we’ve made significant transitions to allow all clinicians to create safety with Covid, including working from home and from the office via video conferencing.
- Administrative and billing support
- W2 employment status
- Liability Insurance
Benefits for Clinicians:
- We encourage all clinicians to take four weeks of annual vacation (not including sick days and holidays).
- Group Health Insurance plan with preferred rates
- 401(k) with matching funds
- Stable and competitive compensation
- Completed Graduate Program in Clinical Psychology or Social Work
- Background in psychodynamic and systems theory
- Strong interest in working with individuals across the lifespan
- Optional: Experience and interest in child-centered play therapy
- Open to learning about trauma-informed treatment
- Strong communication skills and ability to work on a team
- Willing to work full time
Interested? We’d love to get to know you.
Please send the following materials to Dr. Seth Solway ([email protected]):
- Cover letter
- Current CV
- 2 Professional References